Proud Boeing Partner
Proud Boeing Partner
EASA Integrated ATP(A) – Airline Transport Pilot License
AIM OF THE COURSE:
The aim of the ATP(A) Integrated Course is to train pilots to the level of proficiency necessary to enable them to operate as co-pilot on multi-pilot multi-engine aeroplanes in commercial air transport and to obtain the CPL(A)/IR. (including MCC)
DISTANCE LEARNING ATPL(A)
What is it?
The EASA & Turkish ATPL distance learning course is a course of 654 hours which you can 90% of the time perform at your own home at your own time. You can expect full support from Avion Training in performing this course via mail, telephone, video…. It is even possible to follow the remaining 10% classroom lessons via a video connection at your home, so to perform the complete course on your own time at your own place!!! You can also choose to follow those 10% of lesson hours, which takes 12 evenings or weekend days, at our location in Istanbul or Dalaman.
What do you get?
After finishing this course you are in the possession of an EASA & Turkish ATPL theory certificate, the certificate needed to become an airline pilot. You can use this certificate to continue both a Turkish flight training (EASA ATPL certificate is accepted by Turkish DGCA) as well as an EASA flight training at our academy.
The aim of the CPL(A) modular course is to train PPL(A) holders to the level of proficiency necessary for the issue of a CPL(A).
The privileges of the holder of a PPL(A) are to act without remuneration as PIC or co-pilot on aeroplanes or TMGs engaged in non-commercial operations.
MEP (land) CR (A)
AIM OF THE COURSE AND PRIVELEGES
The aim of the CR-MEP flying training course is to train pilots to the level of proficiency necessary to operate single pilot multi engine piston aircraft.
The aim of the IR(A) modular flying training course is to train pilots to the level of proficiency necessary to operate.Aero planes under IFR and in IMC.
You can complete your PIC flights in a short time thanks to Dalaman’s great climate ( 12 months ncie weather available )
Cessna 172 S/R
Per flight hours: 175 EUR ( including tax)
Night Rating (A)
If the privileges of an LAPL, an SPL or a PPL for aeroplanes, TMGs or airships are to be exercised in VFR conditions at night, applicants shall have completed a training course at an ATO.
Please contact with us for other EASA courses;
Phone: +90 252 792 52 70